Monday, December 12, 2011

What am I doing here?

Ok, this is the deal-e-o:  I have decided to start blogging, not to post incredibly cute pictures of my daughters and the funny things they do (although I may do that sometimes) but to showcase my jewelry creations, the next venue I will be selling my jewels and to keep up with new creation ideas and trends.  
If something I made and posted on here is something you absolutely have to own, well then, you better tell me to set it aside and not sell it to someone else.  My jewels are going like hot-cakes!  I am going to be setting up for the next big show in Nashville at The Vintage Marketplace @ the Tailgate/Music Valley Antique show, on February 2, 3 and 4th.  Now, I better get going and get some more creations finished.....

No comments:

Post a Comment