Monday, May 21, 2012

Springfield Extravaganza is over,.... until September 14, 15 and 16th.


I just wanted to post a couple pictures of my booth at the show last weekend.  I met some great new clients, some like-artists and got my much needed dose of affirmation.  I love what I do, but I constantly wonder if others do also.        
They do.  :)
I was so happy to see my show buddy Jackie from http://shamborastudios.blogspot.com/.  She makes me happy.
I was invited to several other antique shows, some juried (automatically approved based on what my booth looked like at this show, cool huh?) and had many offers to sell in private store owners establishments.  I will be doing the Springfield show in September and some home shows this summer, maybe.  Otherwise, I will be at the pool with my little mermaids.

Keep up on my Etsy store, I will still be creating and listing in the store until the next show.









Julie, from  www.etsy.com/shop/bucklesbyjulz ,  isn't she a doll?

This bracelet sold at the show.  It was one of my favorite sales as the buyer is getting married in June and wants me to make a matching necklace, earrings and hairpin for the wedding.  What an honor!  Thank you Bridget Sutton!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment